Our philosophy combines expertise and knowledge on the one hand and constant development on the other. Therefore, we seek to engage young and active students in the work process giving them an opportunity to realize their professional potential and achieve greater earnings.
Shvabe successfully develops cooperation with the leading Russian educational institutions. We provide assistance in the following spheres:
- organization of practical and pre-graduation training
- acquisition of graduate education by the employees of the company
- adaptation of young specialists
Shvabe is implementing a number of educational programs aimed at the training of highly qualified specialists. The Holding cooperates with the leading Russian universities to establish scientific and educational innovation centers and open basic university departments and laboratories. The Holding initiates academic competitions among students, whose winners receive valuable prizes and monetary rewards.
Shvabe cooperates with leading Russian technical universities and institutes:
- N. E. Bauman Moscow State Technical University
- Moscow State Geodesy and Cartography University
- M. V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Moscow State Radio Technology and Electronics Institute
- Stankin Moscow State University of Technology
- D. I. Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia
- Moscow State Industrial University
- Saint-Petersburg Polytechnical University
- Saint-Petersburg Electrotechnical University
- Baltic State University of Technology
- Novosibirsk State Technical University
- A. N. Tupolev Kazan National Research Technical University
- B. N. Yeltsin Ural Federal University
- Saint-Petersburg National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics, and Optics
- S. P. Korolev Samara State Aerospace University
This is an incomplete list of the universities and institutes that we cooperate with. We are proud that hundreds of students who have completed practical training at Shvabe's plants work as specialists for our company!